Monday, September 3, 2007

How to Get referrals the easy way

I myself have problems in getting referrals so I will try to help you in your problems. I am using this site to gain referrals but I usually go to forums as well and try to promote my programs. I also go to free advertising site as well to promote some site but you are not allowed to placed referrals links.

Free Referrals

Do you have any problems for referrals and you need someone to join in your program?. Do join here and make referrals for free. I have tried it and I have received some referrals as well. Check this out as it looks like a marketing pond as well. Anyway in this site you can get referrals and earn some money as well. They have some contests from time to time as well for members and I think you can join it as well .

http://freerefs.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php